Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cookie Olympics



Ho-ho-ho. I really feel like if I got this post out before February, it's a win. It's not THAT late; it's only January!

Anyhoo, since I started making cookies last March, I've developed a lot of techniques and slowly (hopefully) have gotten better with each batch. Christmas is like the Cookies Olympics. I kept thinking, 'I've been training all year for this!'  And they came out okay! I'll keep training and see where I get next year. :) 

I was given the partridge in a pear tree cutter just before the holiday and got the design from Sweet Sugar Belle who is amazing, as always. The red/blue frosty themed cooks were probably my favorite because I loves me some red and blue.



 

Now that Christmas is over, I can start on Valumtimes!

2 comments:

SweetSugarBelle said...

:) A gal after my own heart! You beat February, hooray! Beautiful cookies. LOVE the colors!

Niki said...

Aw, thanks so much!! You're such an inspiration to all cookie makers everywhere!